We are pleased to accommodate requests for charitable donations whenever possible, but please keep in mind we are a small business.
Requests must be made at least 30 days in advance of the event date.
Requests are limited to one charitable event per year. We are not able to accommodate any out-of-area or out-of-state requests at this time. We are not interested in contributing to any "celebrity" or "Hollywood" events. All donations must be picked up by the requesting party unless other arrangements have been made.
Submit all requests by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call. Please allow a week to 10 days for a response. All responses will be given in email to those requests that are approved.
Please include the following information in your request:
- the word "donation" in the subject line
- a description of the organization's mission
- date, time and location of the event
- event purpose / beneficiary
- description of how item will be used (such as auction, door prize, etc.)
- document verifying of 501(c)3 status (non-profit status)
- contact name, telephone number and mailing address
We have a limited number of items we can donate per year. We try to accommodate requests made within the guidelines above but cannot guarantee that a donation will be made to your organization.
Thank you for your understanding.